Because of the delay in the timeline for the upcoming 2020 competitive round of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) awards conducted by the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD), the Baltimore Metropolitan Council (BMC) is replacing its February 4 request for proposals for the Baltimore Regional Project-Based Voucher (PBV) Program with a new RFP (#20V07) with a revised timeline:
- Our Pre-Proposal Conference is now Thursday, March 19, 2020, 9:30 a.m. at BMC. (Rescheduled from this Thursday, February 27)
- Written questions should be sent to Dan Pontious at email@example.com by no later than Wednesday, April 1.
- Answers to questions will be posted on the BMC website no later than Tuesday, April 7. BMC may post answers at additional times, as well.
- The deadline for proposals is now Wednesday, April 22 by 4:00 p.m.
- We anticipate decisions by Tuesday, May 12.
The new RFP also has updated voucher payment standards for some Baltimore County census tracts. The remainder of the new RFP is identical to the February 4 RFP.
Successful applicants to this Baltimore Regional PBV Program may be eligible for scoring incentives in the upcoming competitive LIHTC round.