Agenda 04/11/2012: Traffic Incident Management for the Baltimore Region (TIMBR)
TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT FOR THE BALTIMORE REGION
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012
STATE HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION
STATEWIDE OPERATIONS CENTER TRAINING ROOM
7491 CONNELLEY DRIVE
HANOVER, MARYLAND 21076
1. WELCOME AND SELF-INTRODUCTIONS (5 min.)
2. UPDATE ON BALTIMORE REGION EVACUATION TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT DOCUMENT (40 min.)
- Tom Tran, Iteris, will provide an update on the Baltimore Region Evacuation Traffic Management document project that is just beginning.
3. DISCUSSION OF FOLLOW UP ITEMS FROM TIM WORKSHOP (20 min.)
- The group will discuss action items from the September TIM Workshop, specifically items related to: 1) TIMBR committee goals and 2) education on / enforcement of Move Over/Slow Down law.
4. UPDATE ON TIMBR TASK FORCES (15 min.)
- Funeral Procession Task Force
- Escorted Motor Rides Task Force
5. UPDATE ON INCIDENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING (10 min.)
6. OTHER BUSINESS (10 min.)
- February Minutes
- Next meeting
To Be Determined
Accommodations during meetings for qualified individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request. Please contact Monica B. Haines Benkhedda at 410-732-0500, ext. 1047, one week in advance for provisions of appropriate auxiliary aids and services. Hearing impaired individuals may also request assistance through the Maryland State Relay Service at (TTY/TDD) 1-800-735-2258.
In the event that Baltimore County schools are closed system-wide, all meetings (AM and PM) of the Baltimore Regional Transportation Board and its subcommittees will be cancelled for that day. If the school system closes during the day, any meetings scheduled for the remainder of the day or evening are cancelled. Delays in the opening of the school system do not impact any committee or their scheduled time.